Surround Architecture, an award winning design firm located in Boulder CO, is currently accepting applications for a talented Designer to join the team with a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience. Our studio has an immediate need for a creative and detail oriented self-starter who can operate within a variety of design phases.
• Exemplary design and documentation skills, with a high-level working knowledge of Revit 2016, AutoCAD Architecture 2016, Photoshop, and In Design
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in the MS Office suite of software
• Superb organizational skills
• Understanding of IRC, IBC, and ANSI
Responsibilities and Core Requisites
• Design, interior design, documentation, media organization, and project-oriented tasks
• Coordinate with and manage material vendors
• Provide graphics, 3D modeling, marketing, and communication support
• Manage interior project components to larger project goals
• Display a client-oriented approach and a creative, positive outlook
• Prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
• Work effectively without close supervision
• Take accountability and ownership of project components from start to finish
• Dependent on experience
• "Designer - Your Name" in the subject of the email.
• Cover letter in the body of the email.
• Resume in PDF format.
• Portfolio in PDF format or website link.
• Send to - info [at] surroundarchitecture [dot] com. No phone calls or walk ins, please.
Applications that do not follow the above directions will not be reviewed.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.